Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day Two - Complete

Although I did not feel like getting up this morning (achy muscles) I told myself "you made a commitment to yourself and you have to do this for yourself you will be letting no one down but yourself."

I rolled myself out of bed and put the dogs outside and grabbed my shoes and HRM watch, changed and got started. I wasn't sure I was going to make it through the first segment of the 30-day shred. But after the first one was complete the next two went by very quickly. I feel good.

As I said, some sore muscles, but that is to be expected. Today is my normal weigh in day. I am up 1.5 lbs. I'm really not upset with that, I know that it can be a combination of several things. This week our group is counting on calorie intake and staying within our range. My calorie range is 1610 on the low side and 1960 on the high side. That is based on me losing a pound a week and figuring in my exercise calories out. I'm going to shoot for the middle.

Tomorrow is Day 3.

No comments: