Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day Three - Complete

Yep, already done for the day. When I woke up this morning I turned on the Shred, so day 3 is complete. After I dropped 2 of the boys off at their respective schools, I had the iPod in the van and when the little one and I got home pulled the stroller out and hit the road running, well walking at first. I was interupted because a realtor stopped me to ask a question so I spent 5 minutes walking trying to figure out how to get back to the interval I missed so that i could complete it. So I was out for 40 minutes instead of 33.

I never imagined that I could feel this good. I really do feel invigorated and the energy lasts well throughout the day. I'm off to shower and get a few things done so that I can go and get the boys from school.

No comments: